How To Claim
- To recover costs you have incurred and paid: expatriate.claims
- To obtain pre-approval for costs yet to be incurred: +44 203 285 7248
Inpatient Claims and Claims likely to exceed $/€/£1,000
Please obtain our prior approval as soon as reasonably possible, but at least 7 days before treatment. This will enable us to pre-approve your claim so that you don’t have any nasty surprises and we can guarantee costs directly to a treating facility.
Please note that all non-emergency claims likely to exceed €1,000 are required to be pre-approved by us. This ensures that we can validate your claim, to provide maximum peace of mind, and ensure you don’t have any out-of-pocket expenses.
To conclude a claim you will need:
- Proof of ID (passport).
- Proof of your address (utility bill).
- Any supporting medical reports or hospital discharge notices.
- Invoices for any costs incurred.
- Proof of your travel itinerary (plane tickets, travel booking confirmation, hotel booking confirmation).
- If lost or stolen goods: A copy of the policy report.
- If lost or stolen goods: A copy of proof of ownership and current value.
- If goods are lost or stolen whilst in the possession of a common carrier (i.e. an airline): A copy of the Property Irregularity Report and the carrier’s admissions of liability, including the amount they paid you.
Please note that we will accept full-colour high-resolution photographs or scans of these documents in support of your claim. Please retain the original documents as these may be requested.
Expatriate Group Claims Dept,Delmon House, 36-38 Church Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9AE, United Kingdom.
Open UK Office hours 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Tel: +44 (0)203 285 7246